The International Association of Managing Partners is a global association exclusively for law firm managing partners. IAMP membership provides access to a vibrant community of senior lawyers, facilitating networking, fostering referrals, and enabling dialogue regarding law firm management on a local, regional and global level.
Managing Partners from firms of all sizes, practice area focus and geographical coverage are welcome to join the association. The diversity of our membership is just one of the key factors of our success. Whether you are a sole practitioner or part of a multinational law firm, new to the role or an experienced senior attorney, there is a place for you in the IAMP.
Due to the nature of the practice of law, the IAMP imposes no formal member obligations. Instead, we allow members to opt-in to IAMP initiatives and activities, this enables members to participate as much or a little as they are able in the association.
If you are interested in IAMP membership; full details of benefits, fees and eligibility are included below for your reference. To proceed with your membership, please visit the Join the Association page for further details and to submit your application form.
IAMP Member Benefits:
- Being part of an exclusive global association of like-minded senior lawyers covering more than 80 countries
- In-depth online Profile Page featuring full contact details, images, unlimited professional biography and firm overview
- Full use of the IAMP member logos
- Discounted rates to all IAMP events
- Log-in details to the IAMP member portal
- Participation in IAMP’s Practice Area and Regional Committees
- Monthly MP’s Member Newsletter
- The ability to upload news and articles
- Access and inclusion to the online IAMP Member Directory
- Admission to the IAMP Members LinkedIn Group
- The total annual membership fee is £300 GBP ($350 USD / €350 EUR).
- We provide a 20% reduction in the fee for multiple memberships of managing partners from the same firm.
- In certain situations a discounted rate is provided for managing partners in developing nations.
IAMP membership is open to managing partners in good standing at local, national and global law firms. We welcome lawyers who occupy the following roles in their firms:
- Firm-Wide Managing Partner
- Co-Managing Partner
- Regional Managing Partner
- Office Managing Partner
- Practice Area Managing Partner
If your firm does not use the ‘Managing Partner’ title; the firm’s Owner / Principal / Senior Partner / Director is eligible for IAMP Membership.
*IAMP membership is fully transferable in the event of your term as managing partner of the firm coming to an end.